Tuesday 14 May 2013

Moving On!


Once again I have reorganised my priorities, sorted myself out and moving forward along this road.
Fellow travellers I am getting my act in gear and going for it.
I have astounded myself in how I have changed in my reactions to things. I am calmer, happier and much more content, not just with where I am in lfe, but where I am going.
I have started this new round of 12WBT with eyes wide open and doing it my way.
I prepared all of my meals for the week and have printed my menu so I know what I am eating. It's funny but one of the women who vehemently disagreed with an earlier post asked me why I did this plan. I now know why, I'm fundamentaly lazy .... If someone plans out my weekly menu and gives me a shopping list then that works for me. I can blindly follow that path without having to think too much. So I am happy to give my money to this end...but not my story ....
I have once again made myself accountable to all of my friends via my personal facebook.( I don't tend to add randoms, just those near and dear) This keeps me accountable ...I have set my goal for the round 20kgs and thats close to goal weight. I intend to walk everyday and eat to plan..Will I always eat the exact calories.. I'm sure I won't.... but as long as most days I am on the plan and occassionally fall off then what does it matter. I intend to take what I am learning about myself and make it an intrinsic part of everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment